Wednesday, April 27, 2011

American Idol - April 27 - Six Finalists

Carol King Week

1. Jacob Lusk
His vibrato just seems to mask his flat and sharp notes to me. I just am not not there with him.

2. Lauren Alaina
A not sure about the song selection. Doesn't seem like one that set her apart.

Haley + Casey duet
Was just ok. Should have had a lot more zing.

3. Scotty McCreery
One of my favorite songs. Good high note. Ooh, nice ending. More range than I imagined.

4. James Durbin
Yowza. From one odd note to one great high note after another. Aced it.

Lauren + Scotty duet
Oh this is adorable

5. Casey Abrahms
Well that was different. Fine on its own merits, but the interpretation was odd to me.

6. Haley Reinhart
It was all about sex but vocally it was weak to me.

Jacob and James Duet
Oh this is not a good combo of voices. Who came up with this? James wailed fine I guess.


So, in order of my voting:
1.James Durbin
2. Scotty McCreery
3. Casey Abrahms
4. Lauren Alaina
5. Haley Reinhart
6. Jacob Lusk




My Full Blog

No comments: