Tuesday, April 7, 2009

American Idol - Top 8 - Apr 7, 2009

Total Knockout - Adam + 7 Wannabes Tonight.

Amazing. Adam was the only one that mattered tonight. It was that far in a different league.


The performers came and went in the following order...


01 Danny Gokey


02 Kris Allen


03 Lil Rounds


04 Anoop Desai


05 Scott McIntyre


06 Allison Iraheta


07 Matt Giraud


But the only one that mattered was this one:


08 Adam Lambert - Mad World
I'm loving this. Wow, This is spooky and slightly crazy and it's just so 80s meets emo. This is wonderful minimalist pop. I think Bronksi Beat could have done this. Very very hot. Simon gave a standing ovation! Wow. That has to be one of the best interpretations on Idol I've seen. Slightly off on the closer but dang good.


I might deign to give my opinion on the others... But why bother? It was that good...










My Full Blog

No comments: